Why choose LASIK (iLASIK) at The Eye Center?
Over the past 10 years two names have become synonymous with excellence in laser vision correction, The Eye Center and Dr. Boutros.
Dr. Boutros has spent over 25 years refining the vision correction process. When you have All-Laser LASIK (iLASIK) at The Eye Center, your treatment is based on specific measurements that are taken during your extensive, dilated, pre-operative examination. Dr. Boutros uses these measurements to create a nomogram (or data) which is used to customize your procedure. The information used in the nomogram is based on more than 40,000 successful LASIK (iLASIK) procedures Dr. Boutros has performed. By tracking his patient results in a computer database, Dr. Boutros constantly maintains and fine-tunes the information used in each patient’s procedure, which ensures greater accuracy and the highest possible success for your All-Laser LASIK (iLASIK) procedure.
– Doctors Boutros and Reisner have over 25 years of experience in refractive surgery
– Serving the DC metropolitan area since 1989
– Dr. Boutros has performed over 40,000 successful vision correction procedures
– VISX Star surgeon America’s top Ophthalmologist 2003 to 2006
– Five locations: Alexandria, Sterling, Leesburg, Fairfax and Manassas (VA., Virginia)
– VISX CustomVue – the most precise vision correction treatment available
– Gives you the potential to see beyond 20/20
– Intralase procedure – by eliminating the blade, you get a safer, more precise LASIK
– Fourier algorithm – Exclusive nomogram for vision correction
– Only center in the DC area offering C-Cap technology
The Eye Center is a comprehensive practice offering total eye care needs: pediatric ophthalmology, glaucoma management, cataract surgery • State of the art facilities equipped with the most advanced technology from electronic medical records to computerized patient education.
Convenient financing packages for qualified applicants – special financing to long term financing. You may pay a higher price at other laser centers and get less experience and older technology.
Dr. Boutros is one of the most respected authorities on CustomVue technology in the United States, with exclusive pioneering presentations to refractive surgeons on the use and various modalities of application of this technology.